● Music should be appropriate for all ages and should not contain explicit lyrics or offensive content.
● Musicians are responsible for providing their own equipment, including instruments, amplifiers, and any necessary cords or cables.
● Musicians must arrive at the designated performance location at least 15 minutes prior to their scheduled performance time.
● Musicians are required to stay within their designated performance area and should not impede the flow of pedestrian traffic.
● Musicians are responsible for keeping their performance area clean and orderly and should dispose of any trash or debris properly.
● Musicians are responsible for removal of all of their equipment promptly after their performance is complete.
● Alcohol and drug use are strictly prohibited.
● Musicians should conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times and should be respectful to event staff, volunteers, and other performers.