Note : Paid performances at the music walk are limited and will be selected by the VFAA entertainment committee.
● Music should be appropriate for all ages and should not contain explicit lyrics or offensive content.
● Musicians are responsible for providing their own equipment, including instruments, amplifiers, and any necessary cords or cables.
● Musicians must arrive at the designated performance location at least 15 minutes prior to their scheduled performance time.
● Musicians are required to stay within their designated performance area and should not impede the flow of pedestrian traffic.
● Musicians are responsible for keeping their performance area clean and orderly and should dispose of any trash or debris properly.
● Musicians are responsible for removal of all of their equipment promptly after their performance is complete.
● Alcohol and drug use are strictly prohibited.
● Musicians should conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times and should be respectful to event staff, volunteers, and other performers.
I, _____________ [Musician Name], acknowledge that I have read and understand the rules and regulations for participation in the Art & Music Walk event. I agree to abide by these rules and regulations and understand that failure to do so may result in my removal from the event.
I hereby release and hold harmless the Victoria Fine Arts Association (VFAA), City of Victoria, Crossroads Art House LLC, the owner of the venue that I perform at, and any persons involved in arranging, facilitating, or volunteering, their officers, employees, volunteers, and sponsors from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action arising out of or related to my participation in the Art & Music Walk event, including but not limited to any injury or damage to myself, others, or property that may occur during my performance. I furthermore agree to not hold these parties responsible for loss, damage, or theft of equipment before, during, or after the agreed-upon performance period for the Downtown Victoria Art & Music Walk event. The event organizers will not be responsible for storage of equipment not promptly picked up.
By participating in the event, I hereby grant VFAA the irrevocable right and permission to photograph and/or video record my performance during the event. I understand that these photographs and/or videos may be used for promotional purposes, including but not limited to VFAA's website, social media platforms, marketing materials, and press releases. I release VFAA, its officers, employees, volunteers, and sponsors from any and all claims, actions, demands, or liabilities arising out of the use of such photographs and/or videos. I acknowledge that I will not receive any compensation for the use of these materials.
If the participating musician is a minor, I agree to have a responsible party accompany the minor for the entirety of the event.
I have read and agree to adhere to all rules and regulations. I certify that I am the rightful owner of all music used in my performance and have obtained all necessary permissions to use any copyrighted or trademarked materials.