Owner Information (All persons responsible for payment)
Mare's Breeding Record
If breeding at an address other than above, please provide the following information:
Terms and Conditions for Booking of Mare(s)
(1) The service fee shall be due and payable immediately when the mare produces a live foal as a result of this mating. A live foal is one that can stand up alone and nurse. Payment of service fee shall be made to the order of Dandy Farms. If the stud fee is not paid within 30 days of foaling, any loyalty discount may be forfeited and the full stud fee plus a 2% monthly service charge will apply.
(2) THE SERVICE FEE IS DUE AND PAYABLE IMMEDIATELY IF THE MARE OR RECIPIENT MARE IS LEASED OR OFFERED FOR SALE OR IF THERE IS A CHANGE IN OWNERSHIP OF THE MARE OR RECIPIENT. NO REFUND SHALL BE DUE TO ANY PERSON, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
(3) In all cases where transported semen or transient (“trailer”) breeding is requested, the mare owner agrees that all costs relating to these procedures (other than the actual service fees), shall be paid to the University of Illinois Animal Clinic..
(4) In all cases where transported semen breeding is requested, the person performing the artificial insemination assumes FULL responsibility of cross referencing the mare’s freeze brand/tattoo with the label on the syringe shipped by U of I Animal Clinic and must inseminate the mare with semen of the contracted stallion.
(5) All mares must be standard and registered with the U.S.T.A.
(6) The opening and closing of the breeding season shall be determined by the Farm, along with the University of Illinois Animal Clinic and shall conform to the USTA and State of Ohio.
The undersigned owner of the mare hereby applies based on the information supplied above, for a booking to the above stallion for this mare. The owner of the above mare has read the attached terms and conditions below and agrees to it fully. If Dandy Farms and it's affiliates approve such booking, then this document will become a contract between the farm and the undersigned.